Old 13-05-2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Default Hardy lily kit

Yet another simple mimnded nit wit that needs these type plants......

I stil have yet to see 2 assholes by the name of Koi-Lo in over 10-12
days now, so your evidently lying again which would be the norm, or
your off your meds again which I doubt since there is no medical help
that will work for you........

On Fri, 12 May 2006 15:35:52 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"CanadianCowboyİ" wrote in message
om...
I ordered a couple of hardy lilies online and when they arrived they were
one of those encased in coconut fur in a plastic casing. The instructions
say to just float it in the water and watch them grow.
Is it that easy ? Should I see sprouting from the top ?
These are my first lilies so sorry for the dumb questions.
===================
Wal*Mart is selling them that way this year for $4.99 or something like
that. That's too small for a lily. I planted mine in the largest lined
pond plant baskets (I line them with old pillowcases) I could find and added
a broken Jobe's Rose fertilizer stick to each pot. The soil was covered
with pea gravel. They're growing like crazy. :-) Derek seems to have
good luck just dropping them in his pond.........

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...