Old 13-05-2006, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default yellow climbing rose

Can anyone recommend a yellow climbing rose to climb up a wall and around a
doorway please? My intention was to plant one either side of the door and
get them to meet over the top so I'm not after anything too rampant, more
like 8-10'. I'd like it to be repeat flowering, heavily scented with full,
large flowers of the old rose, rather than hybrid tea shape. (Have tried D
Austin but can't find anythign with fits those criteria except Pilgrim and
I've got one of those so wanted a different one.) Thanks in advance,

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)