Old 13-05-2006, 09:46 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default string algae (again)

Yea, get a wheelbarrow and fill it with dirt and then dump dirt in the
mud holes yu call a pond......the best thing yu can do is find a
suitable fish / pond newsgroup and ask for info there as all yuyr
gonna get here is bullshit from a bunch of wanna be ponders who are
mere assholes and about as smart as zits on a crack ho's ass.

On Sat, 13 May 2006 20:40:40 GMT, "pete" wrote:
I have two small water gardens, one approximately 250 gallons, the other
about 80 gallons. The larger of the two has crystal-clear water, with
absolutely no string algae to speak of. The smaller pond is another matter;
it is infested with string algae, which seems to be growing exponentially.
I have plenty of plants, but this doesn't seem to make a difference. Any
suggestions as to how I can rid the pond of the string algae? I also have
a barley pad in the pond.

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...