Old 14-05-2006, 06:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tom P

Default New pond owner Wanna be

Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions would
be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a shame about
the posters that have such a poor life style that they have nothing better
to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who are striving to
learn. Thanks for your time Tom