Old 14-05-2006, 06:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tom P

Default New pond owner Wanna be

Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions would
be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a shame about
the posters that have such a poor life style that they have nothing better
to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who are striving to
learn. Thanks for your time Tom

Old 14-05-2006, 06:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Yea, really and just who the **** do you think yu are coming in this
fourm and making that uncalled for remake asshole...... Thank you for
for your email address...jerk. no one here gives a **** about your
pond or problems or any questions you have. Just your selection in
filters demonstrates your a cheap ass as well as a dumbass.

Carol aka Koi Lo the forum owner and moderator

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:29:26 -0500, "Tom P" wrote:
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions would
be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a shame about
the posters that have such a poor life style that they have nothing better
to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who are striving to
learn. Thanks for your time Tom

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...
Old 14-05-2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions
would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a
shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they have
nothing better to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who
are striving to learn. Thanks for your time Tom

==================================
I have the Tetra filters and UV lights. I found both excellent products. I
didn't care for the Tetra pumps because the shaft needs replacement which
can take months on-order. I've switched to Becketts and Supreme water
pumps. So far so good.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-05-2006, 08:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

On Sun, 14 May 2006 13:16:53 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
*NOTE: There are five Koi-Lo's on this NG* You figure out on your download who to go with

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some help
deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all opinions
would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it is a
shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they have
nothing better to do than inflict their simple world onto the people who
are striving to learn. Thanks for your time Tom
==================================
I have the Purolator and Fram filters that randy takesout of the car and we use them,
It only makes a oil slick for afew days, but nothjng a rainfall doe snot cure as it wsahes

NOw stay out of my freasking forum asshole unless you ask to come in here....
and you best send a request by email first.

Old 14-05-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

I am the freaking owner of this here forum people, so stay oujt......I
don;t give a bats eyelash how many koi-los are here, I rule this roost

Old 14-05-2006, 08:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tom P

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users of
this group take it back?

Old 14-05-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.ponds

Carol sure shows her ass don't she!

Dam Carol aka Koi Lo you done run another one off ya freaking
asshole! How many folks are yu gonna have to run off until your happy
Carol?

Old 14-05-2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls

"Tom P" wrote in message
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users
of this group take it back?

===================
That's not possible anymore when ISP's do nothing about malicious trolls.
You can filter most of them out and will quickly learn to avoid those
wasting your time by not downloading their messages. When they drive decent
people off they feel they've won.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-05-2006, 09:37 PM posted to rec.ponds
TesarSebatyne

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond
and know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need
help selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like
some help deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all
opinions would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel
it is a shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that
they have nothing better to do than inflict their simple world onto
the people who are striving to learn. Thanks for your time Tom

==================================
I have the Tetra filters and UV lights. I found both excellent
products. I didn't care for the Tetra pumps because the shaft needs
replacement which can take months on-order. I've switched to Becketts
and Supreme water pumps. So far so good.

Where do you have them liar, in the Latrine?
Old 14-05-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yea, Koi lo done drove another one off....way to go Carol Gulley, your
some kind of champ

Old 14-05-2006, 09:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
TesarSebatyne

Tom P wrote:
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users of
this group take it back?

There is a way. Shunning her.
Old 14-05-2006, 09:41 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers
TesarSebatyne

"Tom P" wrote in message
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the
users of this group take it back?

===================
That's not possible anymore when ISP's do nothing about malicious
trolls.

you should know, they never did a thing about you.

You can filter most of them out and will quickly learn to avoid
those wasting your time by not downloading their messages. When they
drive decent people off they feel they've won.

And your decent Carol?

Tell us about Randy downloading sex stories about college girls who are
minors.
Old 15-05-2006, 12:18 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Tom P wrote:

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users
of this group take it back?

Jeez, top-posting on your own posts...

See, we _have_ it back - I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I
saw your post and your response. Good filters are the key - as Jan says -
on ponds and newsgroups.

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some
help deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all

There's no such thing as a UV filter. Please don't think for a moment that
a UV system is going to filter anything. What it does (if it works) is
kill algae. The dead algae still contributes to the organic load in your
pond. You _still_ need a real filter. Veggie filters are large, compared
to the size of the pond, but they can also be ornamental. In any case,
what a filter is doing, essentially, is capturing organic material so that
you can remove it from the pond. Unless you extract somewhat more organic
material from the pond than you actually feed to your fish, things are
going to go downhill (and if you're feeding 'zero' to the fish, you still
have to account for the various organics that arrive on the wind).

opinions would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it
is a shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they
have nothing better to do

Filter, filter, filter :-)
--
derek
Old 15-05-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:55:33 -0500, "Tom P" wrote:

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users of
this group take it back?

We're trying. Please use kill filters. ~ jan
--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 15-05-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:41:23 GMT, TesarSebatyne wrote:

It doesn't help if you don't do as you suggest others do, shun her, kill
filter, etc. By doing so you won't see her or the vast number of fake
Koi-Lo's. ~ jan