Old 14-05-2006, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default blueberry not polinating....

Steve Harris wrote:
At this point in time, I would be hard pressed to say if mine had
pollinated correctly or not. It should be fairly clear by early July.

Indeed. I wondered and went to see mine. Still lots of flowers. I think
if the OP's flowers have all gone brown it's because the plant has
suffered water shortage. They need lots and lots of water. My pots have
about 10cm of mulch!!! Also if they have been moved about as it's the
case it's probable that they'll need settling. Last year they fruited
earlier but this year everything seems to be slower.