Old 14-05-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default heavy attack of spider mites

In article .com,
"GH" wrote:

Does anyone know how to get rid of the Tetranychus urticae or spider
mite? They have devastated my herb pots, ate the potatoe, tomatoe and
some bean plants and now they seem to be moving on to the flower
department.

How can I get rid of them? I tried spraying with a mixture of garlic
and dishwashing liquid but that only slowed them down.

In 3 days they were chewing happily at my plants as if nothing ever
happened. Can I do anything at all?

Neem oil
--
Peace!