Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Sarah Dale

Default Favourite gardening magazine?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:38:28 +0000, m wrote:

The Kitchen Garden. It's about the stuff I'm interested in.

Ah! I'd heard about this one. Could someone describe it for me? I'm
currently on a one years subscription to Organic Gardener (as a birthday
present), and although I like it, it is not a lot of magazine for the
money paid for it. I was wondering whether to swap over to The Kitchen
Garden at my next birthday! Most of my gardening is of the utility
sort, but as some of you know, I built myself a kitchen garden 18 months
ago, and I'm now approaching my second season of growing fruit and veg
organically.

TIA

Sarah