Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Derek Turner

Default Urban fox

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:38:47 -0000, "hedgehog"
wrote:

One of my new neighbours has taken to trying to dig its way under my garden
shed - presumably with an eye to giving birth. As the shed is on slabs and
hardcore it isn't having much success. It is, however, persistent. I fill
in the holes, it digs them out again. I have tried ramming sharp sticks
into the ground with some success but the fox is getting desperate & has dug
holes for what must be the fourth time in the last month. Any other
suggestions that aren't too obtrusive ?

12-bore

--
Derek Turner

Outlook Express is worth precisely what you paid for it.