Old 15-05-2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir

Default How do I post pics

Warren wrote:
Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

When you have subscribed to that newsgroup, select new Message. One of
the menu items will allow you to select Attachment. You will get a
window that allows you to navigate to the folder in which you store your
pictures. Click on the file you want to post. Then post the message.

That's it.

You can add a few comments in the text composing pane first if you like.