Old 15-05-2006, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cherrific_jungle

Default How do I post pics

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?
Thanks Cheryl!!

Old 15-05-2006, 10:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Warren

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
..

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.

Power Lawncare Tools for Spring Clean-up:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/

Old 15-05-2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wolf Kirchmeir

Warren wrote:
Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

When you have subscribed to that newsgroup, select new Message. One of
the menu items will allow you to select Attachment. You will get a
window that allows you to navigate to the folder in which you store your
pictures. Click on the file you want to post. Then post the message.

That's it.

You can add a few comments in the text composing pane first if you like.
Old 15-05-2006, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

In article ,
"Warren" wrote:

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
.

Quick and Easy look at

http://www.tinypic.com/

Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may have a look.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Old 16-05-2006, 12:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

In article .com,
"cardarch" wrote:

How do you get to "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens"?

William Wagner wrote:
In article ,
"Warren" wrote:

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
.

Quick and Easy look at

http://www.tinypic.com/

Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may have a look.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

You subscribe just like you did with rec.gardens.

No more hand holding.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 16-05-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, says...
In article .com,
"cardarch" wrote:

How do you get to "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens"?

William Wagner wrote:
In article ,
"Warren" wrote:

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
.

Quick and Easy look at

http://www.tinypic.com/

Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may have a look.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

You subscribe just like you did with rec.gardens.

No more hand holding.

Bill

He's posting through googlegroups. They don't carry binaries.
He'll have to get a real news service.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
Old 16-05-2006, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cherrific_jungle

Thank You Bill so much easier!!

Old 17-05-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Cherrific_jungle wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?
Thanks Cheryl!!

get an account he
http://www.photobucket.com/
then post the URL to your pics or album/whatever

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old 18-05-2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"cardarch" wrote in message
oups.com
How do you get to "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens"?

William Wagner wrote:
In article ,
"Warren" wrote:

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum
thing
and was wondering how to post pics of my plants from my
computer. Can someone PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server
allows you to post a picture to this group, most people
won't
see it as it will not propagate properly. I would suggest
trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .

Quick and Easy look at

http://www.tinypic.com/

Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may
have a
look.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance
with
Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the
educational
and informative purposes. This material is distributed
without
profit.

The same way you got here.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 18-05-2006, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord

Not on this newsgroup, it's a text only one.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info