Old 15-05-2006, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default How do I post pics

In article ,
"Warren" wrote:

Cherrific_jungle wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry about this but I'm new to the whole forum thing and was
wondering how to post pics of my plants from my computer. Can someone
PLEASE HELP?

rec.gardens is a discussion group. Even if your news server allows you
to post a picture to this group, most people won't see it as it will not
propagate properly. I would suggest trying alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
.

Quick and Easy look at

http://www.tinypic.com/

Which will give you a URL and if folks trust you they may have a look.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade