Old 16-05-2006, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NikV

Default Moving house and Pear tree UpDate 2 to feed or not

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"NikV" wrote in message
Original in ground
http://www.nasuwt.net/~nikvenn/peartree.jpg

4 Days after putting into pot
http://www.nasuwt.net/~nikvenn/treemved.jpg

7 days after potting - watering twice a day - misting once
inset showing close up of leaves
http://www.nasuwt.net/~nikvenn/treemved1.jpg

--
(º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
.·°·. NIK .·°·.

I am delighted that you have managed to do such a good job.
I mentioned before that I think you used a relatively small pot for such a
large plant-so I would suggest that once there is a sign of growth that
you should give it some feed.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of it in its new home.

oh no somebody says don't feed it - somebody else says feed it what do iI
do, its actually growing ther are new tips growing - half an inch in one
week, I'm taking off the pollinated stigma I'm pretty sure I dont want pears
taking water atm but should I feed it ? ;

--