Old 16-05-2006, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

Default Odd Dogwood Problem

wrote in message
ps.com...
I recently purchased a new home that is surrounded by dogwoods - some
of the trees look great, but the rest have light green leaves with
dark-ish spots on them (which from what I've seen online could be a
fungal issue?)...but the odd thing is that the trees with this problem
don't have any foliage from the middle of the tree to the top - just
completely bare branches. I'm seeing plenty of information about the
spotting on the leaves, but are these bare branches caused by the same
types of fungal problems? Any advice on where to look for a solution
as it seems this is a serious problem? (one of the dogwoods died before
I bought the house) Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

- Adam

Where do you live?