Old 16-05-2006, 11:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather

Default dog friendly gardens

I have a friend whose dog just loves chillies - even habenaros - until the
next day then he gets very nervous as he needs to squat :-)

"peter" wrote in message
u...

"Andrew Gabb" wrote in message
peter wrote:
I share my place with four dogs, I'm on 5 acres NNSW.
I've noticed they love my lemon scented Verbena, they chew on it daily.
I'm curious to find other plants others have seen to be enjoyed by dogs.
Thanks peter

Ours picks capsicums off the bush given a chance (we closed off the
garden after finding some bush bits near the back door). I think this
started because he liked to eat the grass near the capsicums. Also broad
beans.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew
I'll get a few capsicum plants