Old 16-05-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default S/H Repotting.

Thanks Susan, your WEB site is terrific! I have a blooming C. Jose
Marti 'Mother's Favorite' in an 8" pot that is just filled with roots
and I want to repot after it blooms out, seven blooms! That made some
real points with my wife! I plan to use PrimeAgra from Ray. I want a
clear plastic pot but that is a problem. I wonder about the roots and
thank you for the answer. I got the plant from Hausermann's out of
Chicago , their site is rough on an orchid type, sooooooooooo many
beauties!!! Anyway, I have started buying large plants, to bypass all
that "waiting to exhale". Now I know why some folk say that S/H is
expensive. Good that it is durable!
Joe T
Houston