Old 16-05-2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Need some info about a water source

You can also just dunk carol gulley aka koi-lo in the pond really
quick , enough grunge will wash off her nasty body to fullfill any
plants nutrient requirement. However be warned if you let her in the
water longer than needed its gonna polute your water big time....

On 16 May 2006 07:11:08 -0700, wrote:

You may want to run some tests on the water to make sure there are enough of
the right nutrients for pond plants. I have to add Potassium to my ponds or
the plants come to a standstill.

Interesting, never thought of that. My plants are not at a standstill
but they could grow faster - in my opinion (watching grass grow). As
long as the potassium does not cost an arm and leg for a 100,000 gal
pond. Time to look into it.

Thanks, Rick

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...