Old 16-05-2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Anne Lurie

Default looking for power sprayer

Sockie,

You might try going to Froogle, the "selling" part of Google:
http://froogle.google.com/ and searching for your brand of sprayer.

Anne

"sockiescat" wrote in message

rbreding Has anyone else found parts for this ?

My bottle has sprung a leak and the web page listed on this thread
doesn't have the bottle.

If anyone has a broken sprayer and would like to sell the
bottle/entire thing, I would be interested.

Thanks

has u tried contact black and decker directly here is the link to the
parts phone numbers if not.

http://tinyurl.com/p5qzs
also if they dont have the parts where u are maybe ask them to try
looking here in canada for the parts as they might be in a warehouse
somewhere.
hope this helps everyone. good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat