Old 17-05-2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Need some info about a water source - Potassium

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

Interesting, never thought of that. My plants are not at a standstill
but they could grow faster - in my opinion (watching grass grow). As
long as the potassium does not cost an arm and leg for a 100,000 gal
pond. Time to look into it.

That sounds more like a small lake to me. Before buying anything run some
tests to see what the water (soil bottom?) is deficient in. It could be
iron or some other nutrient or you may just be expecting too much.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer:
Trolls. They can't get me fired. I'm retired.
They can't get my husband fired. He owns the Company.
They can't get me disfellowshipped because I left the Org.
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
All messages under the name Carol or Randy Gulley are forgeries.
The person impersonating me is Roy Hauer of Hope Hull AL.