Old 17-05-2006, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tracy

Default Identification request, please!

La Puce wrote:
Tracy wrote:
La Puce wrote:
This is getting very competitive!! Perhaps we ought to get organised
with some prizes or something ;o))

Ooh, yes please! I would like a rather special double form hellebore,
please! )

) Greedy! You already have a nice one. Do you have others?

LOL - thats the thing, I dont!!! I saw that hybrid at Aberglasney
Gardens but couldnt id it, so came here to ask! Aberglasney have
said, as soon as they get new stock of the plant in, they will let me
know so I can purchase from their on site shop.

So..... have any of you been known to swap cuttings, etc.. ?