Old 17-05-2006, 02:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Need some info about a water source - Potassium

On Tue, 16 May 2006 22:29:44 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.*

Interesting, never thought of that. My plants are not at a standstill
but they could grow faster - in my opinion (watching grass grow). As
long as the potassium does not cost an arm and leg for a 100,000 gal
pond. Time to look into it.

That sounds more like a small lake to me. Before buying anything run some
tests to see what the water (soil bottom?) is deficient in. It could be
iron or some other nutrient or you may just be expecting too much.

Koi-Lo....bieing a total whore since born
Cocksucker since 1955.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: who the **** has a ****ing pond, not me I livein a trailer
Disclaimer: No guarantee I am STD free.
Trolls. They can't get me fired. I'm retired.
They can't get my husband fired. Were not married
They can't get me disfellowshipped because I was never a member since I oculd not make the grade.
I do post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are most certainly from Carol Adamo Gulley and Randy my wanna be husband.
All messages under the name Carol or Randy Gulley are real posts.
The person impersonating me is Carol Gulley of My. Julliet TN

WORK HARDER, Carol Gulleys grandsons welfare income depends on it!