Old 17-05-2006, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.mc

Default Tree (I think) ID please

Thanks for the replies, I'll plant it in a forest not too far from my
location.

--

Regards
p.mc

"MikeCT" wrote in message

"p.mc wrote in a message:
Hello
I found this growing behind my Laurel bush about 3yrs ago, so I potted it
up and cut the main stem to leave two branches, so it's bushed out a bit.
All advice welcomed...Thankyou

Regards
p.mc
----

My advice would be to heave it. I had to endure four ash saplings growing
in a neighbour's garden that very quickly grew very, very tall, and when
in
leaf, blotted out most of the sunshine from my garden. In the autumn, my
whole garden area was covered in ash keys and fallen leaves.
How I hated those trees!

MCT