Old 18-05-2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Odd Dogwood Problem

wrote in message
ps.com
I recently purchased a new home that is surrounded by
dogwoods -
some of the trees look great, but the rest have light green
leaves
with dark-ish spots on them (which from what I've seen online
could
be a fungal issue?)...but the odd thing is that the trees with
this
problem don't have any foliage from the middle of the tree to
the
top - just completely bare branches. I'm seeing plenty of
information about the spotting on the leaves, but are these
bare
branches caused by the same types of fungal problems? Any
advice
on where to look for a solution as it seems this is a serious
problem? (one of the dogwoods died before I bought the house)
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

- Adam

There is no solution for Anthracnose.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5