Old 18-05-2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Dendrobium Books

Dendrobium and it's Relatives was published in 2000 as a hardcover. They
are just re-releasing it as a paperback. You should be able to find someone
that has it (I haven't really read it much). The new book by Wood is three
times the size (and more than three times the price). I don't think there
are any other current books.
-danny

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
We are looking at Dendrobium books in light of all the new changes to
the group, I want some recommendations.

Do you think the changes will take?
Who is the best author?

These are the two new books on the market -
Dendrobium and it's Relatives by Bill Lavarack, Wayne Harris -
paperback and not released until 8/15/06.

The Dendrobiums by Howard P. Wood - hardback
released 7/15/06.

Is there a different book I should be looking at for current
information? These are the two that Amazon lists as current.
We do have the Baker book, but it is from 1996.

Thanks for the advise.
SuE