Old 16-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default The 'Aquascape System' has the be the WORST pond system out there

Douglas Bolt wrote:
Bonnie,

Thanks for the info. I don't have anyone to maintain the pond, but it was
installed by folks who install ponds and do landscaping and other botanical
types of things - Botanical Decorators. I have been pleased with their
work.

The pond was clear nearly all of last year, after a bit of green in the
early spring. I don't expect problems this year, but one never knows. I
hope the warning about Aquascape ponds in the previous post will not apply
to our pond...

If you are interested, there are some pics of the pond and other backyard
scenes on my web site below. You might even get a kick out of the pics of
the pond in action as a backyard birdfeeder.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Your yard is beautiful and the pond looks like it
has always been there.
--
Bonnie
NJ