Old 19-05-2006, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default problems with gardeningexpress.co.uk

michael adams writes

"Justin Thyme" wrote in message
Anyone had experience of buying from gardeningexpress.co.uk? I placed an
order 3 weeks ago and haven't received it. Their phone always has a
pre-recorded message and they are not responding to emails or contact
through their support system. Wondered if anyone else had similar

problems.
Most disappointed in their service.

Indeed they don't seem to be in the phone book on the BT website
either, with a non-800 number. I would be worried about that
and the fact they don't give a postal address.

From the website 'contact' page:

"Our full address and contact details a
Gardening Express
Bridge House
Bridge St
Writtle
CM1 3EX"

And they give the postcode at the bottom of every page - however, it is
a different postcode!

--
Kay