Old 20-05-2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default Blatant adv for my greenhouse, a mystery and lots of orchid pictures.

Ever want to visit my greenhouse but live far away? Wonder who I am? Don't
give a gosh-diddly-darn....

I stumbled across a group of 90 photos on a website called 'flicker'. I am
not sure who posted them, but I have a guess. Somebody has been coming in
here regularly and taking pictures over the years. Also included in this
set is a photo of my Paph Norito Hasegawa taken at the paph forum just after
it received a CCM. (I was not there) Even the AOS photographer managed to
botch this one so there is no official photo of this plant in the AOS
record. Here you will find a pretty good one.

....as well as a very interesting perspective on my plants and greenhouse by
the mystery photographer. Some of these photos have a black background
behind them, so some of them must have been bough, taken home and then
photographed. Hummm....

ah, I just found a set of Gesternid photos by the same photographer and now
I am sure who took these. I will have to thank her next time she comes in.
I sware it's just a small pocket camera. :-)

anyway, my greenhouse by a person called 'more water'...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ki/sets/85359/

enjoy. I sure did. :-)