Old 21-05-2006, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default Golden Delicious Apple Tree?

Randy

1. Was the tree planted correctly.
2. Did you fertilize the tree when you planted it? With what and how much?
3. Did you prune the tree when you planted it?
Proper Planting Info
http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html

Once I determine the 3 questions I can then proceed.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com
http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.
"Randy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just planted a new apple tree and it is growing fine. Has put out
about 14 inches of grown since the winter.

I am seeing some leaves that have a golden tan-brown spot on the leaf?
What is this and what can I do to get rid of it?