Old 16-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Jane

Default I bought 4 cheapies

Thank you Z, Your message brings hope. I'm hoping these will make it. Maybe
I'll soak them today and plant them tomorrow. Better in the ground than in
my basement I think.
Jane
"Zphysics1" wrote in message

Hi group.
Well, you've done it! You've made me so excited about roses I've sucumbed

the urges I've been feeling. I've definitely crossed the line between

reason
and madness. I bought 4 cheap bagged Peace roses at K-mart...

Jane, one can get lucky with such roses. I bought two dozen bareroot

Sterling
Silver and half a dozen Peace roses last January from Home Depot for $2.49
each. They all thrived and are in bud this week. Though, avid rosarians

would
probably not consider doing this; I find with good care , the roses I

bought
will serve me well. Good luck.

/z.