Old 16-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Stephen Goodall

Default Water Lily

Thanks Jane. I found a picture and details on the web. Looks promising.

"jane" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:46:20 -0000, "Stephen Goodall"
wrote:

~I have a small pond 6ft by 4ft which is 3ft deep can anyone recommend

from
~personal experience a good small yellow water lily that won't take over

the
~whole pond.
~Stephen
~

I have a Nymphaea pygmaea helvola, which cost about £13 from BBC GW show a
couple of years back.

It's tiny - I keep it in a 45cm diameter plastic pot pond, together with
two fish, a load of snails, a flag iris and some elodea. Been there two
winters now and it flowers beautifully right through the summer. Doesn't
get bigger than the pot size, I believe. (Might be too small for your

pond
depth, but can always be balanced on bricks)

Can send a photo if you want one.

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!