Old 15-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Rainy Season Juniper...

In a message dated 2/15/2003 11:53:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I keep my Juniper outdoors. Anyhow, this past week here in Southern
California
we've (relatively) had a lot of rain. Maybe like an 2 inches per day.
Anyhow,
my juniper is like in a 2 inch deep pot and it got a good soaking daily for
4
days. Should I be a bit worried about over watering? It's now sunny but
should I
be worried about these last few days?

Junipers have been left outside in hurricanes here in Florida without
harm, just be sure that your soil and pots drain well.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++