Old 15-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Rainy Season Juniper...

Prop up and tilt the pot and leave it that way when you have heavy rains.

Carl L. Rosner

MainAt wrote:

I keep my Juniper outdoors. Anyhow, this past week here in Southern California
we've (relatively) had a lot of rain. Maybe like an 2 inches per day. Anyhow,
my juniper is like in a 2 inch deep pot and it got a good soaking daily for 4
days. Sould I be a bit worred about over watering? It's now sunny but sould I
be worred about these last few days?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 15-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Carl L Rosner

MainAt wrote:

I keep my Juniper outdoors. Anyhow, this past week here in Southern California
we've (relatively) had a lot of rain. Maybe like an 2 inches per day. Anyhow,
my juniper is like in a 2 inch deep pot and it got a good soaking daily for 4
days. Sould I be a bit worred about over watering? It's now sunny but sould I
be worred about these last few days?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --