Old 21-05-2006, 05:33 PM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN

Default Need a fast growing ground cover...

stuck wrote:
I am just fed up with weeding this one area by the AC units. Any ideas what
kind of fast growing ground cover I could plant there?

Thanks!
Bob
Romance, Luxury, and Lake Travis...
www.lakenights.com

If you're talking about something immediately adjacent to the AC units I
would not recommend anything that grows. The ability of plants to sneak
into the AC enclosure is not to be underestimated and you don't want to
block air flow, either.

Got a picture you can post? It'll give everyone a chance to better
compare with their own like experiences and give advice that matches the
application.