Old 21-05-2006, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ade

Default Dicentra spectabilis leaf discolouration

"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

All of the leaves on most of the stems on one of my dicentra spectabilis
are yellow with green flecks whilst the leaves on a few of its stems are
perfectly normal. Otherise it is a normal healthy plant with an
abundance of flowers.

My dicentra is like that and has been for several years despite treatment
with epsom salts. It's still thriving and produces lots of flowers, so I'm
thinking that perhaps that's the natural state of the leaves.