Old 22-05-2006, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jo

Default Blueberry leaves going brown

Hi all,
I planted a blueberry bush a couple of weeks ago. It has had nothing but
rainwater (as advised) and was planted in ericaceous compost (again, as
advised). However, a large number of the leaves have started to go brown -
either at the tips or down the middle section. We had a few very hot days a
couple of weeks ago and I thougt that maybe the leaves had got scorched, but
it's been unbelievably windy and wet ever since. I can't work out what is
happening to my plant. I am in Leigh-on-Sea in Essex. If anyone has any
ideas, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jo