Old 23-05-2006, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Plant ID Please?

louisxiv wrote:
Ceanothus perhaps?

Hmm, not sure. The leaves on this one really are very small, a bit like
thyme. I'll try to get a better pic. The flowers seem smaller too. More
compact than the images of Ceanothus I can find.

Two options: like Ruppert I say Ceanothus. There are different size
Ceanothus, varieties that flowers in spring, others from
august/september, some are tall, others are creepers and some don't
pass 1m in height. It could however be an hebe, the franciscana blue
which flowers now. The leaves are however light underneath on your
plant.

Can you take another photograph?!