Old 24-05-2006, 12:16 AM
grimmjimm grimmjimm is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildew
Hello. I am new round here. I have a fairly small garden (around 60feet).My Silver Birch is now around 8metres high and it's thirst for water has been creating cracks in my neighbour's wall which stands 2feet from it. The coucil have given me permission to have it felled. It will have to be done bit by bit ,of course. Does anyone have a very rough idea of how much an average Insured tree-feller might charge for this type of work? Unfortunately, I have no idea at all. Here's hoping and thanks.
About 12 months ago I had a large Ash tree removed from the bottom of my garden,it was a bit of a monster. But it only took two men one day, One cutting and the other removing and burning the branches.The cost including cleaning up the garden came to £150.00.considering the size of the tree i was more than happy.