Old 16-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Douglas Bolt

Default The 'Aquascape System' has the be the WORST pond system out there

Thanks for the kind words, Bonnie.

I hope the pond settles in a bit more this year. It has been a real joy to
have. I'm ready to for spring so I can tinker in the yard again.

doug bolt
For current weather in Beltsville, MD & pics of friends, family, plants
and birds, visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
Douglas Bolt wrote:
Bonnie,

Thanks for the info. I don't have anyone to maintain the pond, but
it was installed by folks who install ponds and do landscaping and
other botanical types of things - Botanical Decorators. I have been
pleased with their work.

The pond was clear nearly all of last year, after a bit of green in
the early spring. I don't expect problems this year, but one never
knows. I hope the warning about Aquascape ponds in the previous
post will not apply to our pond...

If you are interested, there are some pics of the pond and other
backyard scenes on my web site below. You might even get a kick out
of the pics of the pond in action as a backyard birdfeeder.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Your yard is beautiful and the pond looks like it
has always been there.