Old 23-05-2006, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default is there a weedkiller I can spray on plants without killing them?

Janet Baraclough writes
The message
from "Jerry" contains these words:

.....because the weeds are all around the plants, and pulling them out
individually takes for ever!

Uh, we're gardeners. Everything takes forever, and each plant has to
be handled individually, but we just don't care.

Well, it's the whole point of it really, isn't it? How can you spot that
special plant that's arrived unannounced if you've zapped them all with
a watering can of weedkiller? How do you learn about plants if you never
get nearer to them than the end of a hoe?
--
Kay