Old 24-05-2006, 04:30 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Biotec 5.1 filter? - Square flower pots

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Yes, homemade, lots of sillycone. The biggest problem was the shape of the
pot, it was slightly concave near the bulkhead and did not seal well. I
may hunt for a better pot before I spring for a filter.

==============
Home Depot type stores sell square flower pots with no drainage holes in the
bottom. You can get a good seal using a bulkhead with these pots. They
come in several sizes.

Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer:
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy, Usenetzone or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
The person impersonating me is posting
through Earthlink.net & Usenetzone.com.