Old 24-05-2006, 01:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Charlië

Default Algaefix

Can't you see there is no pond people in this group anymore dip shit?
I seriously doubt even Jan is gonna pop in anymore foir the sakes of a
few idiots like you.

On Tue, 23 May 2006 17:27:55 -0500, "Habanero"
wrote:
I have a simple question. Does anyone know if using Algaefix kills any
beneficial bacteria in your pond? I have searched using google and asked
several people, but no one seems to know. Algaefix works great for algae,
but I don't want to kill the bacteria started in my pond.

Thanks,

Habanero