Old 24-05-2006, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Need bush/shrubbery help-Shrubs butchered!!

"spbowers" wrote in message

I hope I am in the right place. I left it up to a friend who
said
he knew what he was doing, when I said I needed to have my
bushes in
front of the house trimmed, and he did them while I was at work
today...

Well they are now trimmed, and I have exposed branches and
"trunks" of the evergreen bushes in front of the house that
I have to put on the market to sell in the next month. Is
there any
viable option for making them look better short of pulling them
out
and putting something else in their place? Anything that
anyone can
recommend would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Shane Bowers

What kind of bushes? Where are you?

USDA Zone 8