Old 24-05-2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default will wild bullfrogs tame?

Hey Bonita
Your wasteing your time in these usenet forums if your wanting to
discuss your frogs and ponds. They all got evicted, and moved to
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

Go there i if your looking for answers and not a bashing that is
usually the norm from Carol Gulley and her sock puppets Koi Lo and a
few others. Now if yuor looking to read some juicy tid bits on various
so called poinders and aquarists this is the place to be.....

On 24 May 2006 07:38:20 -0700, "Bonita" wrote:
I have 2 wild bullfrogs that have been living in my pond for 4 years
now, only those 2 no other have come around. I was just playing around
my pond yesterday and tossed a store bought cricket at them, end result
happy frog!!! I fed the rest of the 20 or so crickets I had left. They
got very close to me when getting their free meal. I thought that was
so cool!!! If I continue to feed them like this will they tame to the
point of petting them? But I wonder if they get used to me feeding them
all the time will they forget the wild hunt for food in them? So is
this a good idea or not. Also caught them mating today, how long for
the eggs?