Old 25-05-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default Ploidy?

Good point Kenny. I think it would be pure happenstance. Same goes for
finding one on the web ;-)). I have worn one "o" out of Google looking
and have found only a few, as this seems not to be a big thing in
orchids right now. As luck would have it a recent Ebay purchase of mine
is Vanda Kultana x Dr. Anek and Dr. Anek is a 4n! As I wrote earlier I
have a 4N Onc. So, I am having a good time looking, and, possibly
learning a bit.
Joe T
Houston
PS; I did see a note in a discussion that " Splash " CATTS have 4N in
their background. Need to follow that a bit.