Old 24-05-2006, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

Default Chelsea on TV, was HMP Leyhill

On Wed, 24 May 2006 20:02:11 +0100, Dave Roberts wrote
(in article ):

Mike Lyle Wrote:
Sacha wrote:
[...]-
While I take your point, but speaking as one who grew up on an
island, the first rule of diving is don't unless and until you know
the depth of the water and what is beneath it!-

A friend's brother long ago accidentally killed himself by diving off
Carmarthen Bridge. At that spot, I've actually seen somebody wade
across at low tide: I was working for the local newspaper group at
the time, but we suppressed the information in case some other clot
decided to imitate. (You see? The drunken hacks can be responsible
citizens!)
-
What I thought was
the most utter rubbish that verged on the insulting, was all that
fatuous 'teasing' stuff about someone cramming himself into a wet
suit and the camera play on his supposed six pack or firkin or it-
is.-
I hope the director got a thrill out of it - we were even further
incensed by this waste of our licence money.-

snip

This post is a year or more old. Why is it being rehashed now? It has
nothing to do with this year's Chelsea.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk