Old 16-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Urban fox

"hedgehog" wrote in message
One of my new neighbours has taken to trying to dig its way under my

garden
shed - presumably with an eye to giving birth. As the shed is on slabs

and
hardcore it isn't having much success. It is, however, persistent. I

fill
in the holes, it digs them out again. I have tried ramming sharp sticks
into the ground with some success but the fox is getting desperate & has

dug
holes for what must be the fourth time in the last month. Any other
suggestions that aren't too obtrusive ?

Soak some pieces of rag in Renadine and put those around the garden, the fox
will give up trying.

Alan