Old 25-05-2006, 02:52 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Myrl Jeffcoat]Yep!. . .Chewing gum;-) It was something I had heard. However, I don't know if you're supposed to chew it first or not, before you drop it into their holes.

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com

i forget where i found this but maybe this might help some.
Mole-Chaser Tonic: Mix 1-1/2 tbsp. of hot sauce, 1 tbsp. of
dishwashing liquid, 1 tsp. of chili powder, and 1 qt. of water in a
bucket, and pour a little of the mix into each mole hole. The little guys
will get a taste they won't soon forget, and they'll move out right quick!

also if u have them right in your garden or flowerbeds then get some of those little windmill things that they sell at most dollar stores. moles hate the vibration from them. good luck, sockiescat.