Old 25-05-2006, 12:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Bonita

Default will wild bullfrogs tame?

Roy your so right Bullfrogs are some fine eating! I gig for them
often!! YUM YUM!! When I go home La. New Orleans has some of the
biggest bullfrogs in the swamp you have ever seen or eatin. But I will
not eat my local pals of my pond but I do catch myself looking at their
plump legs from time to time!!! If they could read my thoughts I dought
I would have bullfrogs hanging around my pond. Thanks to you Roy I now
have names for my frogs, Butters for the male and Yummy for the female.