Old 25-05-2006, 01:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Hal

Default Algaefix

On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:09:30 -0500, "Habanero"
wrote:

Thanks for your input Jan. I thought I read somewhere that Green Clean
algaecide didn't kill your bacteria.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I don't trust things
with such long names because I don't know what they mean. I also
would like to note the things this chemical is used in. I hope this
comes through without getting too confused.

Poly[oxyethylene(dimethyliminio) ethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene]
dichloride

Synonyms: 1,2-Ethanediamine, N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl-, polymer with
1,1'-oxybis(2-chloroethane)

Brand Category Form
Percent
Spa Kem Algy Bar 206 Landscaping/Yard liquid
6
Kem Tek Algaecide Plus Clarifier Landscaping/Yard liquid
6
Kem Tek Algy Bar 230 Landscaping/Yard liquid
30
Kem Tek Algaecide 60% ConcentratedLandscaping/Yard liquid
60
AlgaeFix Pet Care liquid
4.5

Regards,