Old 25-05-2006, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default dash bother blow

"La Puce" wrote
JennyC wrote:
"Kate Morgan" wrote
Yesterday I took some photographs in the garden and I was extra pleased
with two of them, I thought that I might enter one in the Chelsea
competition so today off I went out into the sunshine to repeat the
picture complete with requested newspaper proof of date etc. only to
find that last nights wind and rain had blatted the plants and they
were
no more :-(
kate

Bit of crafty photoshopping required ?

Yes ... well. My friend this morning was all excited. She showed me a
fabulous photo of her pulmonaria that she took on sunday. Very very
nice it is. Sadly she realised she needed the newspaper and she's not
going home tonight. The competition closes a 9pm tonight (

I was going to enter my allium ... but can't do the newspaper because
it's last years and then I thought of the astrantias but they're last
year's too (they're in flowers now but you can tell by the seed heads
that it's perhaps end of June and not mid may!). I'll see what I can do
this evening after work. So exciting! Are you entering?!?!

http://cjoint.com/?fzoAGGB2A8
http://cjoint.com/?fzoEgV4u7e

No - it's for UK residents only........

But I'd love to enter these two:
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/Plant...Month/Blue.jpg
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/Plant...0Raindrops.JPG

They both look exactly the same this year as last :~)
But then i don't have a paper either !
Jenny